Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

325 Days Until Our Wedding

I've been putting this off for a while now.  I am getting married in less than an a year and I've been wanting to keep track of all the wedding activities and things that I have to do, etc.  But I'm getting ahead of myself.

You see, I am not like most girls.  I haven't been secretly planning my wedding for years in my head.  I don't have the perfect dress mapped out in my mind.  I never imagined what my perfect engagement ring looks like.  I haven't had the perfect wedding favors picked out for the last ten years of my life.  In fact, I have never given a rats ass about weddings.  I never even thought that I would get married, that is until Devon and I started dating.  He changed my mind...in a big way.  And after two years together and over five years of friendship, he asked a big question and put this on my finger:

So, since the 22nd of September, I've been engaged.  And on November 3, 2012 I'm going to walk down the aisle wearing a white dress and pledge my life to the most amazing man I have ever known.  But until then, I have to deal with the craziness of being a bride-to-be.  And, that's what this blog is about.  I'm going to use this as a place to write down all the things that I go through on this crazy journey.  So until next time, this wonder woman has to research wedding cakes :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment