Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

44 Days Until Our Wedding: I'm About to be a Bride

This weekend I am having my bridal portraits taken and it's a really weird feeling. I feel a bit overwhelmed that it is getting so close to our wedding. I'm not scared, it's just a lot to take in.


 I am going to be a bride
I am going to be wear a wedding gown
I am going to have everyone looking at me as I walk down the aisle
I am going to pledge my love, my trust, and my life to the man I adore
I am going to put a ring on Devon's finger 
I am going to become his wife
HIS WIFE



Wow.


I don't really think I can articulate what that feels likes knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life with Devon.  He is my perfect match, my complete companion and the absolute best person for me to spend all of our days together.  I love him so much.  I just hope everyday I can make him as happy as he makes me.  Because he deserves nothing less than all of me.  I am so, so blessed.




0 comments:

Post a Comment