Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

7 Days Until Our Wedding: A week! Where has the time gone??

I seriously can't believe that in one week I will be Mrs. Devon Lee Drake.  I will be a wife.  That is so intense I can barely handle it...


I have a weird secret about Devon and I.  I still feel the same way about him as I did when I first had feelings for him....let me explain.

When people fall for each other they always get that crazy, butterfly, mad about you, can't breathe when you walk in the room feeling.  Soooo, even though we have been dating for three years, and I fell for him years before that, when we were sophomores in college, I still feel that way. When I see him I get butterflies.  When he kisses me he takes my breath away.  When I see his name on my phone I always get a huge smile.


I am so lucky that I get to marry him.


On another note, I did have a funny thing happen to me yesterday. I was telling my best friend and maid of honor how I hadn't really had a crying moment yet and I was really surprised since the wedding is so soon.  Later that day I was catching up on a few shows that I had missed and this little nugget happened...

I lost it.  I started crying uncontrollably .... it just wrecked me. I am so glad I was home alone because I seriously watched it nearly 15 times in a row (and several times today) and couldn't stop crying.
I have watched this show for a while, with Devon, and seeing them get engaged just really hit home....




0 comments:

Post a Comment